Fort Sam Houston, TX
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join Webhead, as Call Center Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call for the Army Wounded Soldier and Family Hotline program under the Army Medical Command Medical Assistance Group (MMAG). The Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers’ product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Preparing hard copy material for mailing
- Development of call/mailing lists
- Assisting with the distribution of marketing material, etc.
- Create, maintain and update various spreadsheets to provide data to internal and external customers
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Physical requirements include occasional sitting for long periods of time, lifting/carrying of 10-15 pounds.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1-2 year of Military Medical / Veteran call center customer support experience.
- Possess at least an high school and/or associate’s degree from an accredited college/university.
*Employment Eligibility Verification:
*All selected applicants are required to complete Section 1 of federal Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) and to provide identification and either proof of U.S. citizenship or proof of authorization to work in the U.S. In addition, our company uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. E-Verify, is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9 to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records.