Fort Sam Houston, TX
Job Description: Customer Care Representative
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join Webhead, as Customer Care Representatives (CCR) for the Army Wounded Soldier and Family Hotline (WSFH). Successful CCR candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, making outbound calls to Soldiers and Family Members in accordance with Special Program guidance, documenting all pertinent information utilizing WSFH policies and taking appropriate action for each call to the WSFH. The WSFH operates under the guidance and supervision of the Army Medical Readiness Assistance Program (AMRAP) at Fort Sam Houston, TX. The Customer Care Representatives are often the first point of contact for addressing Soldiers’ and Family Members’ issues. These issues can cover the entire spectrum of Soldier and Family Life so we are interested in hiring individuals who possess the ability to quickly analyze situations and make accurate and effective decisions to help resolve these situations.
- Offering wounded, injured, or ill Soldiers and their Family Members a way to share concerns on the quality of patient care
- Assisting in providing senior Army Leaders with visibility on medically-related issues so they can properly allocate resources to better serve Soldiers and Families
- Assisting in the resolution or referral of Soldier and Family Member problems/issues
- Ensuring that medical-related issues are appropriately coordinated with MEDCOM Subject Matter Experts
- Taking immediate action on any incoming calls/emails, etc. when harm to self or others is expressed or suspected
- Providing intake services for all MEDCOM-directed surveillance programs
- Accurately quantifying and documenting Issues/s identified by the Soldier or Family Member and ensuring all required information is obtained
- Providing mandated follow-up work and appropriate, complete documentation on the Soldier Issue resolution to ensure that Soldier Cases can be properly closed
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following WSFH “scripts” when handling different issues or Special Programs
- Identifying Soldiers’ needs, clarifying information, researching and providing resources for every inquiry
- Preparing hard copy material for mailing
- Development of call/mailing lists
- Assisting with the distribution of marketing material, etc.
- Create, maintain and update various spreadsheets to provide data to internal and external customers
- Other Duties as Assigned
Physical requirements include – sitting for long periods of time, lifting/carrying of 10-15 pounds
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Military Medical / Veteran call center or customer support experience.
- Possess at least a high school and/or associate’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with Soldier and Family Member concerns
- Previous military experience
- Army Medical Department knowledge
*Employment Eligibility Verification:
*All selected applicants are required to complete Section 1 of federal Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) and to provide identification and either proof of U.S. citizenship or proof of authorization to work in the U.S. In addition, our company uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. E-Verify, is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9 to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Hours: 2nd Shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM); Working on One Weekend Day each week is required