San Antonio, TX
The program manager of the Digital Web and IT Business Unit is the primary point of contact for managing development projects, resources, team communications, and meeting deadlines. The Project Specialist will closely with the program manager daily to effectively communicate and deliver projects from start to finish.
KEY RESONSIBILITES FOR
- Basic account management skills, including proposal and quote creation
- Supports existing client’s requests received via email, phone or web
- Ensure tickets are assigned for every customer request, create/submit ticket as required.
- Proactive in strengthening customer relationships and engagement.
- Dedication towards quick responsiveness and issue resolution.
- Create, manage and tracks projects using Basecamp:
- Basic digital marketing Social Media Management, SEO, and Analytics
- Develop good understanding of company to support any questions from customers about products/services.
- Meet Website Maintenance and SLA (service level agreement) targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Report generation for clients and internal needs.
- Regular management reporting on customer satisfaction and areas of improvement.
- Gather relevant supporting information to help resolve issues submitted.
- Supports proposal team and business development team as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, business, or computer-related discipline
- 6 months to 1 year of customer support/management experience in a technology
- Motivated self-starter who is highly results driven, takes enormous pride in the work product and demonstrates enthusiasm for presentation and understanding of product/service.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Digital marketing, web, or IT industry experience highly desirable.
- Ability to effectively work within a team while managing multiple interfaces.
- Ability to take initiative and contribute to problem solving.
- Act with independence and discretion in routine matters.
COMPENSATION & BENEFTS:
Subject to federal tax deductions. Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental, Paid Time Off / Holidays.
- Function in a fast-paced, web development office environment
- Travel by car or airplane with overnight stays
- Sit for an extended period
- Work extended hours
- Up to 15% is required.