San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTION – Upon Contract Award
Demonstrate knowledge and skills in Structured Query Language (SQL) query development and scripting. Must possess knowledge and skills in creating, developing and designing performance measures utilizing Tableau dashboard software. Must be proficient in the development and scripting of MS SharePoint lists and views.
· Produce and format a multitude of metrics that shall impact the organization’s outcomes, goals, objectives and strategic plan.
· Provide graphical data to demonstrate trends and other statistical data to user-level as well as senior executives.
· Evaluate and recommend performance measures for Defense Health Agency (DHA).
· Make recommendations that shall provide ongoing improvements to the organization.
· Implement approved recommendations with the creation of live, real-time dashboards.
· Analyze metrics, identify areas of concern, provide trend analysis and be proactive in identifying future problems.
· Establish, design and maintain performance metrics for all areas of DHA.
· Assist leadership in identifying important areas for metrics.
· Collect and input data to produce most accurate metrics possible.
· Work with Information Management/Information Technology on processes to streamline data collection
· Demonstrate knowledge and skills in Structured Query Language (SQL) query development and scripting, preferred ,
· Knowledge and skills in creating, developing and designing performance measures utilizing Tableau dashboard software.
· Proficient in the development and scripting of MS SharePoint lists and views is preferred.
· Experience with Defense Health Agency platforms
Must possess and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance