- Provide systems engineering, software development, test and evaluation support, verification and validation of current systems, and analysis of “as-is” and “to-be” configurations.
- Maintain working knowledge of multiple physical architectures in order to maintain and troubleshoot issues when needed.
- Employ best practices in the development of data service strategies, data models, data flows, and design patterns for the visualization of distributed data from a variety of services and layers through coherent visualization methods.
- Adapt current and future data components and software to provide products that integrate existing stand-alone services within, and external to, USSTRATCOM.
- Continue in the development of common aggregated data visualization services for use by data applications and personnel throughout distributed environments.
- Code for near real time data display with knowledge of Cesium, Google maps, and other visualization tools.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide expert knowledge of test and production types of environments in order to maintain all current equipment and systems, GUIs, virtual machines, etc. for real time data flows.
- Be able to read, recode, and modify existing code for the noted languages.
- Must have programming experience with XML, KML, JAVA, UDP, TCP, UNIX and LINIX languages
- Must possess knowledge and experience with current national Missile Warning, Missile Defense, Space and ISR mission activities
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility