San Diego, CA
Multi-faceted position supporting an advanced targeting application for the United States Strategic Command. Position will provide the dynamic opportunity to design, develop, modify, implement, and test software programming applications for an Agile project moving toward DevOps. Position will also provide the opportunity to design a responsive configuration management / build / deployment process to support a continuous integration/continuous delivery approach.
- Position requires US citizenship and a current Secret DoD security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 4-8 years of experience.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and continuous integration and delivery environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Software Development Focus Qualifications
- Experience developing in Linux and a virtualized environment.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with GWT and GXT.
- Proficiency with Linux.
- Experience with at least one Relational Database Management System (e. g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- Experience with Cesium desired.
- Configuration Management Focus Qualifications
- Experience with source code control management of baselines.
- Experience with automating software builds and building automated deployment scripts.
- Experience with Ansible, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, and Maven.
- Experience with Feature Toggles.
- Experience with configuration management baseline identification and audits.
- Experience supporting hardware configuration management and inventory tracking.
- Experience as tool administrator for Jira.