San Antonio, TX
The Help Desk technician provides Defense Department customers assistance on computer systems. They will support a government client with an array of Help Desk tasks to include basic system administration, asset documentation, and tracking, general IT queries and problem-solving of technical issues.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be familiar with NIPR, SIPR and JWICS systems and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- Entry-level Software Experience or Knowledge of Help Desk Software
- Management Experience to Post, Edit and Update Content
- Asset protection, accountability, logistics
- Junior to Mid-Level Information Assurance Experience (assistance with PKI, Local Registration Authorities (LRA) and/or Trusted Agents (TA) duties)
- Mid-Level Systems Administration Experience
- System Migration Knowledge
- Basic IT Support (HW/SW)
- Comply with all audits and inspections by the program management offices for AF, DoD, and National Security Strategy (NSS)
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Experience Requirements (Less experience may be accepted)
- 3-5 years of Help Desk experience supporting on NIPR, SIPR and JWICS
- Security+ Certified
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility