Webhead is a company recognized by industry for growth, development work and best place to work at. We deliver excellent quality products to leading companies in the following sectors: Non Profits, Government, and Private.
Software Engineer responsible for supporting support an advanced targeting application for the United States Strategic Command.
- Position will support the design, modification, development, and implementation of software programming applications.
- As part of the normal software development life cycle, the successful candidate will also conduct unit testing and participate in the code review and system test process through analysis and remediation of code review and test defects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical discipline and 2-4 years’ experience in software engineering.
- Experience with , GXT or GWT, Celsium, Java and/or C++
- Candidate should have a software development background, a strong focus on software engineering concepts, and an excellent team and customer focus. Enthusiasm is a must to learn the customer’s operational environment and their use of the software in order to provide effective software solutions.
- Must be a self-started with a “Can-Do” attitude
- Experience with VMware, WebLogic
- Experience with GWT/GXT
- Experience with Eclipse
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) development experience
Must have and maintain a DoD SECRET Clearance
Web-Head is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access webheadtech.com/career as a result of your disability. All resumes and applications submitted are reviewed for consideration of employment and do not constitute an employment relationship.