POSITION IS IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
COMPANY DESCRIPTION With over twenty years of experience, Webhead specializes in providing comprehensive web, IT, and cyber security solutions that strengthen governments and commercial businesses. From website development and cloud computing services to database creation and IT support, we provide customized solutions to fit our clients needs. Webhead is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, but has satellite worksites across the country. Originally founded in 1994, we have become a trusted partner of the U.S. Department of Defense, civil governments and corporate clients. Webhead combines big business experience with a small business work environment where every employee communicates and contributes to our projects. Employees are expected to work alone, and as a team, to find innovative solutions for our diverse customer base. As an Intelligence Analyst , the team member will :• Detect and provide early warning of worldwide threats to the Air Force; Identify and resolve crime impacting Air Force readiness or good order and discipline; Combat threats to Air Force information systems and technologies; Defeat and deter fraud in the acquisition of Air Force prioritized weapons systems in order to provide this support, analysts shall conduct collection and translation of open-source Internet information and provide analysis and reporting of collection efforts that identify threats to United States Air Force (USAF) assets worldwide from foreign governments, international terrorists, and unaffiliated actors (for example, hackers and subversive groups). Analysts shall also conduct open source research and analysis in support of Counter Intelligence (CI), Counter Terrorism (CT) and Law Enforcement (LE) inquiries, investigations, and operations worldwide. As a Russian Linguist , the team member will produce written reports as well provide gist (summarization of key points), detailed summaries, and transcripts of the material. Linguist should be able to succinctly communicate their findings to senior contract and government personnel. The Linguist must have the ability to function effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team. The Linguist may provide intelligence analysis (i.e. IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, or all-source and work directly with customers and team members to determine project scope and specifications. Analysts shall utilize the following sources and tools to guide research and analysis.
- Leverage existing open-source collection efforts of other agencies and classified intelligence information resources.
- Use law enforcement (LE) case information to conduct open source research and analysis in support of CI and LE inquiries, investigations, and operations.
- Using visualizations and analytical software, such as Analyst Notebook, conduct link and trend analysis to discover new information, corroborate existing information, and predict future threats to USAF assets.
- Use data in supporting databases for correlations to open-source Internet information on threats to USAF networks.
- Conduct analysis of threats to automated information systems, networks, and critical information in support of AFNETOPS locations and to Network Operations Security Center locations.
- Provide routine input into AFNETOPS products from the CI perspective
- Conduct link and trend analysis to predict Computer Network Attack (CNA) or Computer Network Exploitation (CNE).
- Advise on network or system vulnerabilities and assess the threat of exploitation.
- Provide briefings on Information Warfare (IW) indications and warning and recommend countermeasures
- Coordinate, fuse and compile analytical products from numerous resources, to include various databases, to ensure a tailored counterintelligence product is provided to support the protection of critical research and technology.
- Provide reach-back capability and training as needed to subordinate units and customers on how to identify the Information Operations (IO) threat.
- Produce Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), CI Notes and other reporting products; complete post-report process.
- Produce and present intelligence briefings
- Attend intelligence conferences and meetings that support CI production efforts.
- Provide weekly and monthly inputs to activity reports.
Education Requirements, Work Experience, and Qualifications: – A bachelors degree from an accredited school in an appropriate discipline (Desired)- A minimum of three (3) five years experience in field of specialization- Any combination of education and/or experience will be considered- Must be SCI eligible
188.8.131.52 Foreign Language Proficiency Requirements. Intelligence analysts assigned to this effort shall have minimum proficiency rating in their target foreign language of 2+ or above in listening and reading and a proficiency rating of 3 or above in speaking, listening, reading, writing, and congruity judgment in English, based on the current DoD Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) version for the specific language or comparable standard measurement. Exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.
This position shall require the Intelligence Analyst to be available during normal working hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time(CST) but is subject to change due to business needs.Physical Requirements:This position primarily consists of working indoors in an office environment, at a customer location. Essential functions: The employee may be required to: sit, walk, or stand for extended periods, talk and hear with the ability to communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information, to use the hands and fingers to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, or position, and see to detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.Travel: Forecasted travel is one trip during contract period of performance to locations within the continental US (CONUS). Other travel may be required based on business goals and objectives.
Non-Disclosure Agreement: This policy is stated in the Employee Handbook, which will be supplied during the first month of employment. All employees of Webhead will be required to sign and adhere to this agreement.Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Web-Hed Technologies, Inc. dba Webhead ™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national orientation, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. All resumes and applications submitted are reviewed for consideration of employment and do not constitute an employment relationship.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Active TS and SCI eligible