Webhead is a company recognized by industry for growth, development work and best place to work at. We deliver excellent quality products to leading companies in the following sectors: Non Profits, Government, and Private.
Liaison between engineers and STRATCOM leadership.
- Support the modernization for software to troubleshoot installation and manage software issued.
- Will work with team to debug issues in a complex system.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders and users in all facets of assessment, analysis, requirements, software and systems development, implementation, usage and maintenance.
- Facilitate team’s requirement priorities and mange requirements.
- Daily interact with command level leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of relevant technical experience
- 3 + years as a software/system engineer, developer, programmer
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required as communication is a key part of the position.
Must have and maintain a DoD TOP SECRET Clearance, and eligible for SCI
Webhead, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access webheadtech.com/career as a result of your disability. All resumes and applications submitted are reviewed for consideration of employment and do not constitute an employment relationship