• Support the development and sustainment of a web application interfaced with an Oracle DB and Esri GIS system
• Troubleshoot issues, track status, and document resolution in a centralized issue management system for matters related to automated test artifact quality
• Support the capability for consumption and production of dynamic data from authoritative sources. Assess the capability of the Combatant Commanders CCMDs, Military Departments, and Defense Sectors to monitor and report all relevant Defense Critical Infrastructure Program DCIP-related data on threats, hazards, vulnerabilities, and related trends, and assist the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Homeland Defense & Americas Security Affairs) ASD (HD&ASA) in implementing processes for monitoring, reporting, and sharing DCIP-related information.
• Support automated process for a web application that posts potential critical asset infrastructure impacting events to the USSTRATCOM Knowledge Management tool and other systems of record within and outside the DCIP community as requested.
• Establish the necessary lines of communication, Memorandums of Understanding / Memorandums of Agreement (MOUs/MOAs) and promote data standardization and information protection sharing with other Government agencies, DoD Components, Defense Sectors, private industry, foreign countries, and international organizations as requested. Particular focus should be on web mapping, Web Services, and multi-user server-based applications. The contractor shall archive the latest copy of the data downloaded from Web Services in the database in event of network failure or degradation.
• Complete Web Service development, testing and integration of a program JWICS instance which will result in the capture and analysis of Top Secret critical assets and infrastructure.
• Support Web Service standards, Baseline Elements of Information (BEI) requirements, and Policy vetting. Creation of data dictionary for use of the first iteration of the BEI. Validated.
• Generate or obtain a Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) defining element attributes, data types, and constraints.
• Migrate existing Web Services, develop Web Service applications, develop and deploy Web Service clients.
• Keep a log file with all transactions/activities between Web Service clients.
• Import the WSDL file into the web application development platform so that the development environment can generate the necessary objects for use in building a client Web service application in the proper environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related technical area
• 10+ years of software development experience
• Over 2 years of .NET/C# experience
Clearance: Active Secret, Top Secret with SCI eligibility Preferred.