Robins AFB, GA
- Leading the development and implementation of Department-wide communications, command and control, and cyberspace architecture, technical framework, standards, and strategic approaches.
- Performing Overarching Integrated Product Team responsibilities for selected major Defense Acquisition Programs and major Automated Information System programs.
- Leading or supporting Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and studies as directed for selected capabilities.
- Performing acquisition-related enterprise-wide portfolio management and net-centric systems engineering across space, air, ground, maritime, and cyberspace domains.
- Guiding and facilitating the communications, command and control, and cyberspace capabilities development through the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS); Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) System; and Defense Acquisition Systems processes for all designated information technology and National Security Systems (NSS) programs.
- Providing technical direction and integration efforts across DoD components and synchronize critical DoD communications, command and control, and cyberspace capabilities.