San Antonio, TX
Support the curriculum development life cycle process of METC Training Programs in accordance with (IAW) Air Force, Army and Navy training requirements. The ISS shall interface directly with a variety of METC program staff and Academic Affairs staff. The Curriculum Development Section ensures comprehensive curriculum development lifecycle management for 48 enlisted medical training programs.
· Plan, conduct and organize curriculum development lifecycle management efforts to comply with governance guidance and current policies to achieve organizational needs. As the ISS, assist with guidance, and support to align associated Services.
· Provide direction and standards regarding training policies, procedures, and guidelines (PPG).
· Coordinate the planning of internal and external agencies to ensure effective integration and execution of training processes. Objectives are to improve operations, training programs, training strategy, and furnish data for higher headquarters decision making. Provide input to annual training meetings.
· Design, organize, develop, coordinate and evaluate training for METC training programs.
· Modify training curricula and materials to incorporate unique training requirements.
· Analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate instructional programs based on educational technology and complex technological applications.
· Maintain updated curriculum in the Interactive Courseware Implementation System (ICIS), METC Blackboard implementation and QuestionMark along with other curriculum management information technology systems.
· Assist with development of instructional programs for the METC training programs, and diverse multi-service and multi-national target populations.
· Design and develop interactive instructional materials based on sound implementation of selected technological applications.
· Execute the design, development, and testing of interactive instructional materials, special training devices, and equipment based on the current and project future training needs of the assigned METC training programs. Track and report on the curriculum milestones based on the METC curriculum development process.
· Develop courses of action for supervisor on complex curriculum development matters and take steps to resolve the problem. Support METC with a variety of installation and functional area organizations.
· Establish, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with other offices and officials. Meet with key leaders and coordinating officials to assess satisfaction, explaining organizational policy and procedures, and resolve significant problems that arise in curriculum development lifecycle management.
· Ensure associate training programs provide customer guidance and training. Participate in special projects and initiate, track, and ensure completion of milestones and goals. Evaluate reports by analyzing facts and performing appropriate research and prepare detailed responses.
· Employ highly detailed processes to ascertain the effectiveness of current operational activities, examine problem areas, and develop solutions. Suggest appropriate recommendations for unresolved or questionable problems and perform follow-up.
· Research and recommend appropriate actions or interpretation of issues that impact organization, installation, command, or agency.
· Serve as SME for Instructional Systems Development/Systems Approach to Training (ISD/SAT) processes. Develop and provide comprehensive training on the METC ISD/SAT processes to METC faculty and staff as required.
· Establish priorities, plans, and schedules and complete work to accomplish the mission. Accomplish special projects, develop and implement completion of METC projects designed to improve procedures and baseline processes. Conduct or attend briefings regarding the development, design, implementation and utilization of instructional design applications. Update leadership and program staff on a variety of issues related to the development and implementation of effective training programs. Analyze problems, establish objectives, collect data, and conduct all other aspects of assigned projects, assess and monitor progress, develop solutions and present findings in reports/briefings
· Experience in the field of ISD/SAT.
· Experience maintaining curriculum in the ICIS, Blackboard, and QuestionMark or similar programs.
· Experience in the latest versions of Microsoft Visio.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft SharePoint and Project is highly desirable. Experience with designing curriculum that supports blended learning
· Experience with METC platforms
Must maintain a DoD Secret Clearance or Tier 1 Investigation