San Antonio, TX
- Provide PKI advisory and assistance service support in the role of Registration Authorities (RA), Local Registration Authorities (LRA) and Trusted Agents (TA) on-site at JIOWC Headquarters to accomplish tasks.
- Capable of operating on the Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) networks with appropriate elevated privileges.
- Be able to operate on a workstation configured according to Section 6.5.1 (“Specific Computer Security Technical Requirements”) of the “USAF Medium Assurance RA/LRA Certification Practice Statement”.
- Be able to execute certificate issuance authority under JIOWC, AF, DoD and NSS certificate policies for the entire JIOWC organization including units supported but not attached.
- Manage certificate issuance under JIOWC, AF, DoD and NSS certificate policies while maintaining compliance with all said policies.
- Comply with all audits and inspections by the program management offices for AF, DoD, and National Security Strategy (NSS).
Experience Requirements: (Less experience may be accepted)
- 3 years of experience in public key infrastructure support and meet the requirements for LRA and TA duties as outlined in National Security Systems Public Key Infrastructure DoD Registration Practice Statement, Version 6, 22 May 2013, section 5.3, “Personnel Controls.”
- IAT Level 2 Certified per DoD 8570.01
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility